Playpark Lodge – Reservation Agreement & Hotel Terms & Conditions
Your reservation is guaranteed with a valid credit card on file until the day of your arrival. After that time, a $100 incidental hold for the room reservation will be applied to your credit card which will be released upon check out after the room is confirmed in good condition. Additionally, the total amount of your reservation will be charged to your credit card 24 hours prior to your arrival. If your credit card transaction is declined, the hotel has the right to cancel your reservation, your room will no longer be guaranteed, and the room may be reassigned. We will send you a cancellation confirmation via email immediately after canceling your booking. Cancellation fees and charges may apply.
- All guests have to be 21 years old and present to book a room.
- Is it really you? A valid photo ID is required upon check-in (this will be done digitally via our Guest App)
- All requests to reserve a room must include the first and last name of the adult occupying the room and a valid credit card for a guarantee of arrival.
- Our room rates are always awesome, and they are subject to change
- All rooms are subject to a 10% occupancy tax, 2% TBID Tourism Business Improvement District. (Taxes and Fees are Subject to Change)
- Group trips are fun! When booking, keep maximum occupancy rules in mind- two people max for rooms with a single bed (Queen or King) and four people max for rooms with multiple beds. Additional guests must be confirmed with management or a $250 fine will be charged to the guest for any violation.
Check-in / Check-Out / Business hours
- Normal Business Hours are 8am to 9pm, seven days a week.
- Check-in time: 4:00 p.m. Your Room Will Be Ready.
- Check-out time: 10:00 a.m. Have Safe Travels!
Check-in at 4pm PST
You can check-in any time after 4PM (Pacific Standard Time). Room Number and Check-in Codes will be provided to you the day of your arrival via email and your Guest App. The balance (if any) of your reservation will be charged to your credit card 24 hours prior to your arrival.
Please Note: that check-in cannot be completed until full payment and security deposit pre-authorization for the room has been received and approved. Our check-in process is fully automated. We do not have a receptionist or front desk clerk. If you need to speak with Customer Support, you can do so via Our Guest app on the top right corner there is an Icon Button to reach our Customer Support team. Our Guest App will also provide you with local information during your stay such as the location of near-by shops, good places where you can eat, sights you may like to see, places to go at night, etc
Check-out at 10am PST
You can check-out any time up until 10AM Pacific Standard Time. Later check-out times may be requested although we may not always be able to accommodate late check outs and approval will depend on availability and on how busy we are.
At check-out time, please lock the door behind you when you leave, and follow check-out instructions in GuestApp. Please note that a more detailed inspection of the room is usually made after the check-out time and we reserve the right to make charges for any violations of our property rules, damages to the room, or breakages found before the room is occupied again.
The security deposit should be released back to your credit card automatically in 3 business days, but sometimes it can take up to 15-21 days. The security deposit/pre-authorization is not held by our Hotel and we do NOT charge your credit card. Please be aware that bed linen and towels should be placed where they were originally found. The bed linen and towels are NOT gifts and should remain in the room. Any damages to the towels, linens, or room equipment/furniture may result in additional fees and charges.
Please carefully read our cancellation policy. Rarely can we make any exceptions to this. Our receptionists are instructed to follow this policy and company rules. So to save any misunderstanding we would be grateful if you can observe the following:
- If the guest cancels more than 72 hours in advance, the total amount (100%) of the reservation will be refunded.
- If the guest cancels between 24 – 72 hours in advance, half (50%) of the total reservation amount will be refunded.
- If the guest cancels within 24 hours or no shows, no refunds will be given whatsoever.
- If the guest arrives and decides to leave early, the entire stay is charged and is Non-Refundable.
- In case of a “no-show”, the total price of the reservation will be charged and is non-refundable.
- No refunds will be provided for any wildfires, snowstorms, or natural events unless the city or property required evacuation. If the natural event occurs within 72 hours of the reservation being made, the guest will be allowed to cancel or alter the reservation dates free of charge.
- There is only few ways in which we can acknowledge cancellation of the guest’s reservation; the guest MUST contact booking channel where reservation was made (Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, etc) and make the cancellation request directly through the platform, or if the reservation was created directly with our hotel or hotel website, you can contact us directly to cancel your reservation.
- All cancellations are confirmed via email immediately after the reservation has been canceled.
The total price of the reservation will be charged right away after booking and is non-refundable.
Refunds For Extra Services:
Should a charge already be completed, but require a refund based on a last minute change or cancellation of the guest, the guest agrees to be charged an 8% refund transaction service fee on the total refunded amount.
Reservation Change Policy:
Please carefully read our change policy.
- For any changes made before 72 hrs from the arrival date, no FEE shall be charged.
- For any change requests within 72 hours – 24 hours from the arrival date, a $75 non-refundable change fee + the price difference of the new date (if applicable) will be charged.
- No changes are allowed within 24 hours from the arrival date, only under special circumstances.
- Special circumstances (wherein the reservation can be changed within 24 hours of the arrival date)
- wildfires, snowstorms, or natural events.
- A $75 non-refundable change fee + the price difference of the new date (if applicable) will be charged for the change..
- Special circumstances (wherein the reservation can be changed within 24 hours of the arrival date)
A written confirmation (Email, SMS, or Chat) is a MUST before proceeding with any change request. The $75 non-refundable change fee will be per change fee made on the reservation.
Once the Reservation is changed it will be a Non-refundable reservation going forward.
Standard Booking Price:
The standard booking price includes the following:
- Utilities (water, gas and electricity)
- Internet and Cable TV usage
- Towels, bed linen and hairdryer
- Cleaning before and after your stay (daily cleaning is available upon request, additional fee may apply)
- All room amenities and facilities as mentioned on our website pages and in our correspondence
Important: When you make a reservation, you are booking a room type (not a specific room, unless otherwise specified in clear writing). Each room type includes similar rooms of equivalent size and equipment; however, interior design can be different.
Please note, your booking has not been made or verified until you receive a confirmation email stating your reservation has been confirmed.
*Disclosure: This Hotel location does not have Air Conditioning units in the room. At 6000+ ft in Elevation in Tahoe it is unusual for hot weather temperatures to happen. And when it does, most rooms are equipped with ceiling fans and tower fans. For additional information, questions or concerns please call customer service.
Extending Your Stay:
After you have booked your stay with us, you can extend your stay (depending on availability) by simply letting us know before you arrive. If you are already staying with us and you would like to stay longer, please let us know at least 24 hours before your check- out date. We will do our best to accommodate your new plans, and this can include relocating you to a similar room should this be necessary.
Smoking & Damages Policy:
We are a smoke free property. This includes rooms, patios, balconies, hallways. If guests wish to smoke, they need to be 25 feet away from the hotel building. By acknowledging and signing this agreement you are confirming that you agree to a $250 fine (minimum) if ANY evidence of smoking is found in the room or in any of the building areas such as window ledges, stairs, or the entrance area near to the Lobby. Please note that we comply with the local health and safety guidelines and recommendations provided by the EEC on smoking in public places.
Please Note: We have a NO TOLERANCE policy on the following rules below and immediate termination of the rental agreement is possible if:
- More guests stay in the property than agreed upon or are confirmed with management.
- Sub-letting the property, you have rented (or giving it to other people). The number of people residing in the room should be the same as confirmed in the booking. Accommodation for additional guests may be requested. A fee for each additional guest per night will be charged if agreed upon. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation, without refund, if an unconfirmed number of people stay overnight in the room.
- All our guests are asked to respect the property and privacy of the neighbors and to not make any excessive noise between the hours of 10:00pm PST and 8:00am PST. This rule is applied as per our Hotel Policy, so any noise and/or loud partying is not permitted and is subject to immediate termination of the reservation and the room code will be revoked along with a $250 charge.
- Our Hotel is not responsible for lost or forgotten personal things. If you did forget something, you can contact our customer support and we can see what we can do to get your personal items returned to you. This will be handled on a case-by-case basis and the hotel is not responsible for any shipping costs, coordination, or damage to your personal items.
During your stay, the room and all equipment and furniture should be treated with care and kept in order. Immediate notification to our hotel staff will be expected of any damages or breakages in the room. You (The Tenant) is financially responsible for any damage to the room. This includes losses caused by you (The Tenant) or a third-party negligent actions and behavior. A summary check will be made of the room check-out time. However, a more detailed review of the condition of the room and all equipment and facilities will be made soon after check-out and before another guest occupies the room. The Tenant is responsible for any damages or breakages found that are over and above normal wear and tear and usage. In this case, a detailed statement of damage along with an invoice for the repair or replacement cost will be sent by email or text immediately. Any costs will be deducted from the deposit immediately if this is still possible. Any costs will be claimed by return if they are greater than the deposit or where the deposit has already been returned. Please note, immediate notification after check-out of any damages to, breakages in or issues with the room is expected.
Our Hotel can then take any necessary action to resolve any issues and make sure all the equipment and facilities are working and provided as expected. Damage deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to damage inspection of the accommodation. The deposit must be paid upon check-in by credit card, along with a balance and is fully refunded at the check-out if the room is in good order and the company does not have any claims. The costs of damages or cleaning beyond what would be expected after responsible usage of the apartment will be deducted from the deposit, and the refunded amount will be the remainder of the damage deposit. Please remember Entire rooms ARE fully NON-smoking! At the check-in time, you will be asked to sign a document that you agree to a fine ($250 minimum) if any traces or scents of smoking are found in the room.
Please note that all furniture is placed in the guest rooms specifically for a reason. Do not for any reason move any furniture around within the guest rooms. If any furniture (beds, TV’s, dressers, night stands, etc) is moved out of its original placement, you will be subject to a minimum incidental charge of $100. Additional charges beyond the $100 will be based on assessed damage to any of the items that have been moved or any damage to the room that was created due to the furniture being moved.
Guests are responsible for maintaining the condition of furniture, fixtures, and equipment inside the rooms as they have found them upon arrival in the room. If something is already damaged, please take a photo and/or notify a Guest Services Team member immediately so it can be properly documented. Should you decide to take any of the furniture, fixtures, and/or equipment that is inside the rooms out of the rooms or home with you, you will be subject to the following charges and we will assume you approve a corresponding charge to your account as follows:
- Pillows: Pillow – $20 | Pillow Protector – $15 | Pillow Case – $10
- Towels: Bath Towel – $15 | Hand Towel – $10 | Bath Mat – $10 | Wash Cloth – $5
- Linens: Comforters – $75 | Sheets – $25 | Mattress Pad – $25
- Lamp – $45
- Hairdryer – $45
Common Area Hours & Policies:
Common areas at Playpark Hotels consist of lounges, decks, courtyards, and pools and spas (if applicable depending on the location you’re staying at). Indoor common areas and pools/spas are always closed by 9pm. Any outdoor common areas must abide by the quiet hours policies from 10pm to 8am. No usage of fire pits, pool and spa access, or games is allowed. Additionally, there is absolutely NO FENCE JUMPING. Any violation of these common area policies will result in your incidental hold being forfeit, the reservation being immediately subject to cancellation, and additional charges for assessed damages (should there be any) applied.
One child under 2 years old stays free of charge. All other children are considered for Total Capacity allowed per Room.
The amount of guests per room is limited to 2 guests per bed. For example, 1 bed means 2 guests max. 2 beds means 4 guests max. Any additional guests added to the reservation must be requested and approved by hotel management before check in. There is no obligation or guarantee for hotel management to approve any such request. If management approves any additional guests on the reservation, the following charges will apply per day: 3 and under (free) | 4 years – 17 years ($25) | 18 and up ($50). If this policy is violated, the incidental deposit will be forfeited and the reservation subject to cancellation”
Dog Policy & Fees:
We love hosting our furry guests (dogs only) as long as they are potty trained, up to date on all their vaccinations, and friendly around other guests/pets.
- The dog fee is $50 for the first night and an additional $25 per night every night thereafter for the entirety of your reservation.
- Fee applies for each pet.
- There are only 2 dogs maximum allowed per room reservation.
- Dog fees do not apply to ADA-compliant service dogs with complete papers and documentation, but do still apply to emotional support animals (ESA).
- Service Dog Fraud is a Crime – California Penal Code 365.7(a) – “Emotional Support Animals” and “therapy animals” are not ADA service Animals.
Pet rules are in place in order to ensure our property and guests remain safe. These are the following rules all our furry friends must comply with:
- Please always keep pets on a leash on the property
- Pick up all dog poop and please use the back dirt area for the bathroom (not the center courtyard).
- No dogs allowed on the furniture or beds under any circumstances
- Do not use any linens, towels, or showers to clean your dog(s)
- No dogs left on the property or in the rooms unattended.
- No barking or noise disturbances allowed
If any of the dog rules are violated, your incidental hold will be forfeit, additional charges may apply, and your reservation will be immediately subject to cancellation.
We want you to have a wonderful time when you are here. But if things get too crazy, we go by the old-school rule of ‘you break it, you buy it’ and property damages or missing items will be charged to your credit card at market value. Pre-existing damages or room issues must be reported to the customer support immediately after registration to avoid responsibility and potential charges. The hotel allows guests, with permission, to receive occasional packages and special deliveries at the property but MUST get approval first from customer support. We are not responsible for the packages or their contents or the storage of them. Sing your heart out and have passionate conversation all day long, but from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. the whole property goes into hush mode for what we like to call quiet time (or sleep time). Violation of this policy can result in your reservation being canceled and additional fees may apply.
Kitchen Room Policy:
There is no direct heat or open flame cooking allowed in any of the rooms for the health and safety of all guests on site. No hotplates, griddles or BBQs are allowed in any of the rooms. If you are found cooking in a room, this is grounds for immediate termination of your rental agreement. No refunds will be given if you are terminated for violating Kitchen Room Policy.
NOTE: Most of our rooms are equipped with mini fridges, microwaves, and wet bar (sink area). You are allowed to warm up food in the microwave, and keep food, drinks, and medication cold in the mini fridge. That is it. If in doubt, contact our customer support.
Due to our limited parking capacity, only 1 standard size vehicle per room/reservation is allowed to park on our premises free of charge. A “standard size vehicle” is described as a vehicle that will comfortably fit in a traditional parking space. Any oversized vehicles must be approved by management. By parking a vehicle at our facility, you (and your guests) are doing so on your own accord. The hotel does not take any responsibility or accept liability for damage, accident, or loss to your vehicle or personal property. All vehicle make, model, and license plate # are required to be provided to the hotel in order to avoid unauthorized vehicles from being towed. The hotel reserves the right to tow any vehicles that are not approved or confirmed with the verified guest reservation. For additional parking options, you must confirm in writing with hotel management and receive written confirmation.
Each guest reservation is permitted 1 free parking spot.
For additional parking options and for oversized vehicles (RV, Trailers, Boat Trailers, Vans, etc..) contact guest services to confirm as additional fees will apply.
Additional vehicle approval is not guaranteed and is up to the discretion of the hotel based on room and availability.
Charges for additional vehicles range from $25 – $75 per day based on the vehicle, which will be confirmed in writing if approved by hotel management.
Minimum Age Policy:
You must be 21 years or older to confirm guest room accommodations at any of our Hotels. A valid Government issued photo ID or Passport must be scanned and uploaded at the time of your pre-check-in for age verification.
Our Hotel is compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). We offer an ADA accessible room within the hotel. Please ensure at the time of booking that you have chosen an “ADA” or “Accessible” room type, if in doubt you can call us directly to make sure we have an available ADA room for you.
Service Dog Fraud is a Crime
California Penal Code 365.7(a)
“Emotional Support Animals” and “therapy animals” are not ADA service Animals
Room Cleaning Policy:
To conserve resources and minimize environmental impacts, room refreshes, and Turndown services will not be offered during stays that are any less than 3 nights. Should you need fresh towels, linens, or additional supplies, please contact our customer support team via Guest App or call/text number listed in your room.
Any guest or visitor who is in possession of a firearm on hotel premises is personally responsible for abiding by all applicable federal, state, and local laws with respect to firearms. Subject to the following restrictions, guests of our Hotels who are lawfully permitted to possess a firearm may bring such firearm onto hotel premises, provided that the presence of the firearm on hotel premises: is for storage purposes only; the firearm is and remains at all times unloaded; the firearm is and remains secured in a locked, hard-sided firearm container, provided by the guest, while transported to or from the guest room and while stored therein; and the firearm remains securely safeguarded at all times in a locked guest room or locked personal vehicle, except when transporting the firearm to or from a guest room. Guests who fail to abide by this policy may be asked to leave the hotel premises, without refund. The hotel premises are private property, and our firearms policy applies to: (i) all firearms, regardless of whether the firearm is a handgun or a long-barreled gun; and (ii) all guests and visitors, even those possessing a valid license or permit to carry a firearm. The only exception to the restrictions described in this firearms policy statement is for law enforcement officers and designated military personnel, who are on-duty and required to carry firearms in the performance of their duties.
Guest Safety Policy:
As part of our commitment to guest safety, employees will not disclose the identity, room number or presence of a guest to anyone other than appropriate law enforcement. This includes the taking of or delivery of messages or indirect forwarding of phone calls. It is the responsibility of guests to communicate their presence and room number to any person they wish to receive calls or visits from. Security cameras are used throughout the premises, and anyone on our property may be recorded. The hotel assumes no responsibility for any personal bodily injury incurred while using any of our communal areas & facilities, where available. If you use any of our communal areas and facilities, you do so at your own risk.
Lost and Found:
The hotel is not responsible or liable for any items lost or left behind during a guests stay. Lost items that are left behind or found in the rooms or on property will be held by management for up to 2 weeks. Hotel management will make every effort to notify the appropriate guest should they want to come back on site and pick up their personal property. The hotel does not ship or mail items back to guests. It is the sole responsibility of the guest to retrieve their own lost property. Should the personal property not be retrieved within the first 2 weeks, by signing this agreement, the guest agrees that the hotel can donate or dispose of the personal property at their own discretion.
Weather & Road Closure Policies:
- What if we can’t make it due to the snow or road conditions?
- We unfortunately cannot predict or guarantee what mother nature and weather conditions do. What we can guarantee is that you will have the room you reserved for the dates you reserved it. Please verify road conditions and travel plans as far in advance as possible. All OTA’s and cancellation policies are firm.
- What are your cancellation policies if we can’t make our reservation due to last-minute road closures with no alternative routes being available?
- We have options for cancellation/refund/rescheduling your stay if your cancellation period has passed and all access into Lake Tahoe is restricted (if roads are open these options do not apply):
- 50% reduced cancellation policy — 1-night stays aren’t eligible.
- Resell the room — We can try and resell the room, and if successful, we will refund whatever the difference is toward your reservation charge if the room is rebooked (There are no guarantees the room will be rebooked).
- Waive the reservation change fee and credit your stay — We will allow you to move your reservation or get a credit for the amount of your reservation to book another stay (must be within 4 months of your booking to apply). Your reservation becomes non-refundable (This is not applicable to Airbnb guests)
Intended Use of the Services
User acknowledges and agrees that the Services are for personal use and agrees not to use the Services in a manner prohibited by any federal or state law or regulation. User further agrees to adhere to our Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”). Transmission of any material in violation of federal or state law or regulation, including, but not limited to any copyrighted material, material protected by a trade secret or material or messages that are unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable in any manner or nature or that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation, is prohibited.
User acknowledges that there is content on the Internet or otherwise available through the Services which may be offensive, or which may not be in compliance with all local laws, regulations and other rules. We assume no responsibility for and exercises no control over the content contained on the Internet or is otherwise available through the Services. All content accessed or received by the User is used by User at his or her own risk, and we and our employees shall have no liability resulting from the access or use of such content by the User.
System and Network Security
Users may not attempt to circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network, or account (also known as “cracking”). This includes, but is not limited to, accessing data not intended for the User, logging into a server or account the User is not expressly authorized to access, or probing the security of other networks.
Users may not attempt to interfere with service to any user, host, or network (“denial of service attacks”). This includes, but is not limited to, “flooding” of networks, deliberate attempts to overload a service, and attempts to “crash” a host.
Users may not use any kind of program/script/command, or send messages of any kind, designed to interfere with a user’s terminal session, via any means, locally or by the Internet.
Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability. We will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in the investigation of suspected criminal violations.
Users understand that there are certain security risks by utilizing wireless 802.11x networks. We are committed to maintaining a public network for ease of use and make no guarantees or representations regarding the security of our network. We recommend the use of personal firewall software and a VPN client to attach to private networks. As an option, we support routable IP addresses to all connection types to support a corporate VPN.
Privacy; Monitoring the Services
IP addresses are normally assigned on a dynamic basis and there is little or no assurance that the User will be assigned the same (or even similar) IP address between sessions.
Users agree not to run any servers in conjunction with the Services, including but not limited to, electronic mail, NAT, DHCP and DNS servers. In the event any User attempts to utilize a server on the network, we may, at our sole discretion, increase the fees associated with the Services, or terminate the Services.
Disclaimer of Liability
THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY US ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR ANY WARRANTY REGARDING THE RELIABILITY OR SUITABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF ITS SERVICES. USER UNDERSTANDS AND ACKNOWLEDGES THAT WE EXERCISE NO CONTROL OVER THE NATURE, CONTENT OR RELIABILITY OF THE INFORMATION AND/OR DATA PASSING THROUGH OUR NETWORK. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY US, ITS DEALERS, AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY AND USER MAY NOT RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE. WE MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE QUALITY, ACCURACY OR VALIDITY OF THE INFORMATION AND/OR DATA RESIDING ON OR PASSING THROUGH ANY NETWORK. USE OF ANY INFORMATION AND/OR DATA OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH SERVICES PROVIDED BY US WILL BE AT USER’S OWN RISK. USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY ERRORS OR INTERRUPTION IN THE INSTALLATION PROCESS OR IN PROVIDING THE SERVICES, WHETHER WITHIN OR OUTSIDE THE CONTROL OF US. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE USER HOLD US OR ANY OF OUR AGENTS, CONTRACTORS OR REPRESENTATIVES RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FORM OF DAMAGES OR LOSSES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES) SUFFERED FROM, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ERRORS, DELAYS, LOSS OF INFORMATION, DELAYS IN THE INSTALLATION OR PROVISIONING PROCESS, OR INTERRUPTIONS IN THE SERVICES CAUSED BY THE USER, US OR A THIRD PARTY’S NEGLIGENCE, FAULT, MISCONDUCT OR FAILURE TO PERFORM. USER UNDERSTANDS THAT TELECOMMUNICATION AND/OR NETWORK ACCESS SERVICES MAY BE TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE FOR SCHEDULED OR UNSCHEDULED MAINTENANCE AND FOR OTHER REASONS WITHIN AND OUTSIDE OF THE DIRECT CONTROL OF US. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES DO ANY SUCH ERRORS, DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS IN SERVICES OR LOSS OF INFORMATION NULLIFY OR MODIFY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE OR TERMINATE SERVICES TO A USER AT ANY TIME WITHOUT CAUSE. THE INTERNET CONTAINS UNEDITED MATERIALS, WHICH MAY BE SEXUALLY EXPLICIT, OR MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO YOU OR OTHERS ACCESSING THE SERVICES. WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER SUCH MATERIALS AND ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR SUCH MATERIALS.
User Complaint Resolution
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Services or to receive further information regarding the use of the Services, User should contact us at the phone number listed on our website.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We may, from time to time, send e-mail messages or other forms of communication to User containing advertisements, promotions, etc. which may be offered by third parties. We make no representation or warranty with respect to the content of any such third party communications or goods or services which may be obtained in response to such communications and User agrees that we shall not have any liability with respect thereto, nor shall any such messages amend the Terms and Conditions unless specifically agreed to in writing by us. Additionally, our web site may contain links to Web sites operated by parties other than us. Such links are provided for your convenience only. We do not control such Web sites and is not responsible for their contents. Our inclusion of links to such Web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such Web sites or any association with their operators.
Assignment and Successors in Interest
All of the Terms and Conditions shall be binding upon, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable by the respective successors and permitted assigns of User. Except as specifically stated herein, neither these Terms and Conditions nor any of the rights, interests or obligations of User or us shall be assigned or delegated without the prior written consent of us. Any unauthorized assignment or delegation shall be null and void. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may assign or otherwise transfer its rights and obligations to any affiliate (whether by purchase of stock or assets, merger, operation of law, or otherwise) of that portion of its business related to the subject matter hereof.
In the event that it is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction as a part of a final non-appealable judgment that any provision of these Terms and Conditions (or part thereof) is invalid, illegal, or otherwise unenforceable, such provision will be enforced as nearly as possible in accordance with the stated intention of the parties, while the remainder of the Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect.
User shall indemnify and hold us harmless against any and all claims, losses, damages and liabilities sustained by User resulting from, rising out of, or connected with any breach of, or non-fulfillment of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made by or other obligation of User contained in these Terms and Conditions.
END OF TERMS & CONDITIONS